Monday, April 4, 2011

new project

 I would like to extend a great big Hello and Welcome to my new followers! I honestly never thought I would have any-so thank you!! 

Hello blog-world! Didn't get much stitching done this last weekend-was too nice and I had to go ride my Harley! I will hopefully get some stitching time in this week. So here is a pic of my latest and greatest project-Spring Cat by Cross My Heart. I have all 4 seasons-this is my first one. Below is how far I've gotten-I started (and re-started) in March. With summer coming I don't know how much I will get done-but I will keep plugging away! I want to do all 4 then get them matted and framed. I will keep you posted, for now-have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. Stacey I love this design and have all 4 of these in my stash :) Good luck. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete